Rick Laughlin

commented on How Can We Help? 2017-08-31 08:45:25 -0400
1: Put the right phone number above – this one does not work. 2: Please answer the email that I sent about three weeks ago or call me at 540-442-0210 Thank you.

How Can We Help?

To contact Dickie regarding a constituent services matter, please choose one of the following options:

1.  Call the office: 540-448-3999

2.  Fill out the constituent inquiry form below: