I’ve Kept My Promise…
- When you elected me in 2009 and again in 2011 I promised that I would work hard for you and represent the best interests of the voters in the 20th District. I’ve done that.
- We have created jobs, reduced unemployment, introduced education reforms, trimmed unfunded mandates to local government, expanded services to veterans and provided more protection from crime and abuse for our senior citizens.
I’ve Done What I Said I Would Do…
- Fought for education reform and against tax increases.
- Introduced legislation to reduce government spending
- Sponsored legislation to strengthen oversights and increase accountability for use of taxpayer dollars.
- Co-patroned and supported legislation designed to establish incentives for job creation.
- Sponsored and supported legislation to expand and improve mental health services for youth and adults.
- Sponsored right to work legislation and welfare reform legislation.
- Supported the right to life and the right to bear arms.
And I Will Continue To…
- Be a leader for education reform and affordable college education.
- Push for expanded career and technical education training.
- Seek more transparency in the budget process.
- Demand that we provide taxpayers with safe schools, safe streets, and safe neighborhoods.
- Safeguard our Constitutional rights of life, liberty, and property.
- Work to reduce the size of government.
- Protect our right to work, the right to life, and the right to bear arms.
- 100 % Score
National Rifle Association
- A grade (Also a member of the NRA)
Chamber of Commerce
- 95% Score
- 95% Score
American Conservative Union
- 100% Score – Defender of Liberty Award